(Aside)
do I seem complex or do I make myself complex? Ever since I started writing, it helps to unleash the inhibitions of my shout-outs and my silent torment. I do literally shout to some people when they really are too dense to understand the subtlety of mockery. but I try to refrain from venting my anger, less I lose more frens. sigh... the world is a lesser place now. none the better.
It's in me to be thinking 24/7 and constantly be so hyperactive where the brain cells are concerned, which is why I have momentary lapse of stoned phases in order to balance my mind out. otherwise I'll go bonkers, dont u think?
I just hope I get a job soon which will enable me to exercise my passion and talent. like an art- junkie who needs to satiate her design instincts. an overdrive.
side-track
DarkStar's in the making. have completed 3 webpages. yet to be reviewed by my biz partner, rosz. and I hope she will soon master the technique of dyeing. I'll bet my chocolate coins on u! hehe...
-a hunger for designer drug
No comments:
Post a Comment